YConvert Web Converter
YConvert is a single PHP page video upload and conversion tool. This page allows uploading a video file, such as a FLV or MP4 YouTube video. The video is uploaded, converted to an MP3 audio file, then copied to a specified storage location.
- Checks for existing MP3 before upload
- Verifies upload and conversion
- Cleans up uploaded video and intermediate files
- Simple code that is easily modifiable
- Debug mode for trouble shooting
- A sutible web server, such as Apache
- Web server support for PHP
- The FFmpeg conversion tool
Lacking security considerations; not intended for production servers.
You are required to modify User options and paths found in the web script.
You are also required to prepare proper permissions for these paths.
Modifications to one or more of the following limits imposed by the php.ini file may be required:
MD5 Sum: 217F464880C0BA4A2722F7FC6E459F97
Ver 1.2: Fixed form POST target and made it configurable. Did some minor cleanup (mostly to text).
Ver 1.1Form POST target was not updated when I changed the script's name.
yconvert.php.txt (8.4 KB) Version 1.1
MD5 Sum: 822EDEF369BE1C4559CB3AED9D413ADC