Source Packager collects project files and source/text files that are branded with a header and footer to a directory ready for distribution. These headers/footers support several replacement tags and provides a means to automatically add author, website, version, copyright info, and more to text files.
- Collects project files to staging directory.
- Brands specified source/text files with a header and footer.
- Header and footer replacement tags for data/time, version, file name, etc.
- File type sensitive replacement tags.
MD5 Sum: 52d67b19599b8b84276920939284bda6
Compressed via UPX v 3.03w (http://upx.sf.net) down from 602 KB.
Source Code: SourcePackager_1_2_1_4_SourceCode.zip (17 KB)
MD5 Sum: c9c98cee6c62160c1807d09a1891825a
- Build 4: Reverted back to build 2 and improved the project from there. Dumped command list feature, and lost formatted date/time feature. Fixed file lists, again. Changed to concept of a base project directory and relative file paths making multi directory projects and output support much better.
- Build 3: Finished list functionality. Added custom formatted date and time replacements. Improved interface layout. Added post-package command list. Made export directly create directory if it doesn't exist.
- Build 2: Added SaveAs, directory browsing dialog, fixed the project name caption, and cleaned up the interface. Formatted Date/Time replacement(s) still needed.
- Build 1: Basic functionality and project saving/loading. A couple interface bugs and cleanup needed.