QPath - PATH variable management tool
QPath is a graphical PATH variable management tool.
- Text and List view
- Directory browse
- Quickly add/modify/delete directories
- Hide to system tray
- Windows/Linux/More compatibility
- System Tray optional
- Colored display of valid directory testing
Beta testing release. This tool modifies the system registry entry related to your system wide Path environmental variable. A bug or failure could corrupt this registry entry. Use at your own risk.
Should work on most versions of Windows.
Linux portability is a future goal of this project.
MD5 Sum: a2f6e43091cf382e8c819ad6a380b10b
Compressed via UPX v 3.0.4w (http://upx.sf.net) down from KB.
QPath_184.108.40.206_SourceCode.7z (7 KB)
MD5 Sum: cc725dbc3d0db9ca70ce0728d639d0cf
QPath_220.127.116.11_SourceCode.tgz (7 KB)
MD5 Sum: f9f534a01a9a3c7b9bc4a1334bcdd93f
QPath_18.104.22.168_SourceCode.zip (9 KB)
MD5 Sum: d7234a327efe0cdc63cf874df878acb4
- Build 2: Finished implementing most features. Haven't done much testing, especially on a wide variety of Windows versions.
- Build 1: Non functional preliminary code..
(No Binary Released)